Nate’s Colorful Plates
We all know the familiar slogan “Taste the rainbow.” What if we applied that to real snacks and wholesome meals instead of sugary candy? Not only does eating colorfully provide an appealing visual pop to any dinner table, but a plate full of vibrant colors can lead to bigger variety, more nutrients, and fuller flavor. Not to mention, it’s just downright fun!
Why grab from a snack bag when a grazing board or 4-ingredient homemade popsicles are fresh ways to hold you over to the next meal? Why eat just plain green salad when you can top it with bright yellow corn, bursting red tomatoes, and vibrant avocados? With honey on-hand, we’ll show you how to start your day on the right bright foot with vivid breakfasts and how to liven up weeknight dinners with ease.
- Honey Lime Rainbow Sheetpan Salmon
- Purple Veggie Grilled Skewers
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Energizing Green Smoothie Bowl
- Rainbow Smoothie Toast
- Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos
- Revamp Snack-Time with a Fruit Honey Grazing Board
- Honey Fruitsicles
- Honey-Ricotta Lazy Day Pie
- Mexican Street Corn Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- Honey Rainbow Carrot Salad