Honey-Lime Rainbow Sheetpan Salmon
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 4-6 salmon filets
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1/2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 small bunch asparagus, cut into 3” pieces
- 1/2 purple onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil or melted coconut oil
- 2 limes, juiced and zested
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley for garnish (optional)
Heat oven to 400ºF.
On a parchment-lined baking sheet, line salmon filets down one side.
Arrange red pepper, carrots, yellow pepper, zucchini, asparagus and onion in a row down the other side of the baking sheet.
Whisk together honey, oil, lime juice and zest.
Drizzle over salmon and veggies.
Salt and pepper generously.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until salmon begins to flake.
Serve and enjoy!