Honey-Ricotta Lazy Day Pie
Yield 6 servings
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 60 minutes
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup ricotta
- 3/4 cup Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 round pie dough
- 2 Tbsp sparkling sugar or turbinado sugar
- 2 blood oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- 6-8 sprigs fresh mint
Heat oven to 375ºF
In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, ricotta, 1/2 cup honey, and egg.
Unroll pie dough on a pizza stone, fill the center with the ricotta mixture, leaving the outer 2” untouched by filling. Gently fold and pinch outer crust up around the ricotta mixture.
Brush outer crust with honey, sprinkle with sparkling sugar.
Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until crust is golden and ricotta filling is set in center. Remove and cool. Top with sliced citrus, drizzle with honey. Garnish with mint.
Serve and enjoy.