Energizing Green Smoothie Bowl
Yield 1 Serving
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Total Time 5 Minutes
- 1½ cups frozen mango
- 3 cups kale
- 2 Tbsp Nate’s 100% Pure Honey
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- ½-¾ cup coconut water
- 1 cup assorted berries and fruits
- 2 Tbsp chopped pistachios
- 1 Tbsp chia seed or golden flaxseed
In a high-speed blender, puree mango, kale, honey and ginger together. Add just enough coconut water to make the smoothie thick but spoonable. Pour into a bowl. Top with berries, pistachios and chia or flaxseed.
Serve and enjoy!
SHARE WITH US
We’d love to see your yummy smoothie breakfast treats in action. Be sure to post on social media and tag us @naturenates.