Celebrating Women’s History Month
At Nature Nate’s, we celebrate and honor the vital and important role of women in our company and our community. As we commemorate Women’s History Month, we’re shining a spotlight on those who make it possible for us to serve the highest-quality honey to your family – the women on our team! We’re so proud to share the personal stories of 12 passionate, dedicated and smart women and highlight how they bring our company mission to life through their good work and giving hearts.
- Amy in People – A Heart for Our People
- Angie in Finance – A Servant’s Heart
- April in Innovation – A Passion for Food and the Science Behind It
- Becca in Marketing – Leading a Brand with Passion
- Cristy in People – A Steward of People
- Diana in Quality Assurance – Quality Assurance Is Her Game
- Haley in Marketing – Love & Labels. A Love Affair with a Honey Brand.
- Lisa in People – The Queen Bee of Customer Care
- Michelle in Sales – Relatable. Strategic. Driven.
- Sally in Operations – Quality. Passion. Heart.
- Suzy in Operations – Family. Drive. Heart.