Watermelon Cucumber Slushie
Yield 4 Cups
Prep Time 15 Minutes
Total Time 15 Minutes
- 5 cups diced seedless watermelon, plus a few slices for garnish
- 1 cup peeled and chopped cucumber
- 1 cup halved strawberries, plus 4 whole strawberries for garnish
- 3 Tbsp of Nate’s 100% Pure Honey
- ¼ cup lime juice (about 2 medium-sized limes)
- 11 fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup ice
Add watermelon, cucumber, 1 cup strawberries and honey to blender. Blend for 2 minutes.
Pour mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a pitcher. Use a spatula to scrape until all the juice is separated from pulp. Discard pulp. Pour juice back into blender, add lime juice, 2-3 mint leaves and ice, and blend for 30 seconds.
Pour into individual glasses, and garnish each glass with 1 watermelon slice, 1 strawberry, and 2 mint leaves. Sip and enjoy!
Tip: Juice is good for 2 days in fridge if you want to make it ahead of time.
Want a watermelon pairing to go with your slushie?
Look no further than grilled watermelon pizza.