Watermelon Cucumber Slushie
Yield 4 cups
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 5 cups diced seedless watermelon (a few slices for garnish)
- 1 cup peeled and chopped cucumber
- 1 cup halved strawberries (one whole strawberry for garnish)
- 3 Tbsp of Nate’s pure honey
- ¼ cup lime juice (about 2 medium-sized limes)
- 5 fresh mint leaves for garnish
- 1 cup ice
Add watermelon, cucumber, strawberries, and honey to blender. Blend for 2 minutes. Pour mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a pitcher. Use a spatula to scrape until all the juice is separated from pulp. Discard pulp. Pour juice back into blender, and add lime juice, 2-3 mint leaves and ice. Pour into individual glasses, and garnish each glass with one watermelon slice, one strawberry, and two mint leaves. Sip, and enjoy!
Tip: Juice is good for two days in fridge if you want to make it ahead of time.
Want a watermelon pairing to go with your slushie?
Look no further than grilled watermelon pizza.