Baked Oatmeal Cups
Yield 16-18 Oatmeal Cups
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Total Time 25 Minutes
- 1½ cups milk, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- ⅓ cup Nate’s Organic 100% Pure Honey, plus more for drizzling
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 small banana, mashed (about ½ cup)
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups chopped fruit or berries, for topping before baking
Preheat your oven to 350℉. Line 2 muffin tins with paper or silicone liners, then spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, honey, melted butter, vanilla extract and mashed banana. Stir in the oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt until completely combined.
Scoop the batter into your muffin tins, filling about ⅔ of the way full. Sprinkle chopped fruit or berries on top of each oatmeal cup.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until completely set and the batter doesn’t wiggle much in the liners. Let them cool for 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle with a little honey before serving.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week, or in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months.