Avocado Margarita Mocktail Slush
Yield 2 Servings
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Total Time 5 Minutes
- ⅓ cup + 1 tsp Nate’s 100% Pure Honey, divided
- 1½ tsp coarse salt, for rimming glass
- 1 avocado
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- ½ lime, cut in wedges, for garnish
- Pinch of cayenne pepper, for garnish
Rim 2 rocks glasses with 1 teaspoon honey and salt. Set aside.
In a blender, combine ⅓ cup honey, avocado, lime juice and ice. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses. Garnish with mint and lime, and sprinkle a pinch of cayenne pepper on top. Enjoy!
Notes: For a grown-up version of this margarita, add 3 oz tequila to the blender. If a thinner consistency is desired, add ¼ cup water to the blender and puree.
What goes with an avocado margarita mocktail?
Margarita cupcakes of course! Need we say more.