Avocado Margarita Mocktail Slush
Yield 2 servings
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1/3 cup + 1 tsp Nature Nate’s pure honey
- 1 1/2 tsp coarse salt, for rimming glass
- 1 avocado
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- 1/2 lime, wedges for garnish
- Pinch of cayenne for garnish
With 1 tsp honey and salt, rim two rocks glasses. Set aside.
In a blender, combine 1/3 cup honey, avocado, lime juice, and ice. Blend until smooth.* Pour into glasses. Garnish with mint and lime, sprinkle a pinch of cayenne on top for garnish. Enjoy!
Notes: For a grown-up version of this margarita, add 3 oz tequila to the blender. If a thinner consistency is desired, add 1/4 cup water to the blender and puree.
What goes with an avocado margarita mocktail?
Margarita cupcakes of course! Need we say more.