Avocado Margarita Mocktail Slush
Yield 2 servings
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1/3 cup + 1 teaspoon Nature Nate’s Raw and Unfiltered honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt, for rimming glass
- 1 avocado
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- 1/2 lime, wedges for garnish
- Pinch cayenne for garnish
With 1/2 teaspoon honey and salt, rim two rocks glasses. Set aside.
In a blender, combine 1/2 cup honey, avocado, lime juice and ice. Blend until smooth.*
Pour into glasses. Garnish with mint and lime, sprinkle a pinch of cayenne on top for garnish. Enjoy!
Note: For a grown-up version of this margarita, add 3 oz tequila to the blender.
*If a thinner consistency is desired, add 1/4 cup water to the blender and puree.
SHARE WITH US
We’d love to see your honey-filled treats in action. Be sure to post on social media and tag us @naturenates.