Sriracha Hummus & Egg Toast
Yield 2 servings
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- ¼ cup Sriracha Hummus
- 2 slices crusty French bread, toasted
- ½ avocado, pitted, halved, and skin removed
- 1 boiled egg, halved
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped cilantro
- Crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Nature Nate’s pure honey
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
Divide hummus between the toasted bread slices, and top each with half an avocado and egg.
Garnish with cilantro and pepper flakes.
Whisk together honey and lime juice, and drizzle over toasts.