Shrimp & Sausage Skewers
Yield 4-6 servings
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 cobs corn
- 1/2 pound extra large shrimp, peeled
- 4 links chicken sausage (any flavor, but we used Cajun-style), cut into 1” pieces
- 1/2 cup Nature Nate’s Raw and Unfiltered Honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley or chives (for garnish)
With a very sharp, serrated knife, cut corn into 1” pieces.
Thread corn, shrimp and sausage onto 6” skewers. Drizzle with honey.
Cook on a hot grill, turning every few minutes, until shrimp is pink and cooked through, and sausage corn are slightly charred.
Garnish with fresh parsley or chives, if desired.