Shrimp & Sausage Skewers
Yield 4-6 Servings
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Total Time 15 Minutes
- 2 cobs corn
- ½ lb extra large shrimp, peeled
- 4 links chicken sausage (any flavor, but we used Cajun-style), cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup Nate’s 100% Pure Honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley or chives (for garnish)
With a very sharp, serrated knife, cut corn into 1-inch pieces. Thread corn, shrimp and sausage onto 6-inch skewers. Drizzle with honey.
Cook on a hot grill, turning every few minutes, until shrimp is pink and cooked through, and sausage and corn are slightly charred.
Garnish with fresh parsley or chives, if desired.