Quick White Bean Vegan Chili
Prep Time n/a
Total Time n/a
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 12-ounces corn, thawed
- 12-ounces 3 pepper and onion blend veggie mix, thawed
- 15-ounce can cannelloni beans
- 15-ounce can garbanzo beans
- 14-ounce can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 2 fresh jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3-4 tablespoons Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 32-ounces vegetable stock
- 3 tablespoons cornmeal
Heat oil in a soup kettle.
Add onion pepper mix and jalapenos.
When softened and beginning to brown, add the garlic.
When garlic is fragrant, add all remain gin ingredients but the corn meal.
Bring to a simmer.
Stir over low heat until flavors meld.
Adjust seasonings to taste.
Stir in cornmeal.
Continue stirring until mixture becomes thick.
Serve with fresh cilantro.