Quick White Bean Vegan Chili
Yield 8-10 Servings
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Total Time 30 Minutes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 12 oz frozen 3 pepper and onion blend veggie mix, thawed
- 2 fresh jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 12 oz frozen corn, thawed
- 15 oz can cannelloni beans
- 15 oz can garbanzo beans
- 14 oz can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 3-4 Tbsp Nate’s 100% Pure Honey
- 1 Tbsp cumin powder
- 32 oz vegetable stock
- 3 Tbsp cornmeal
Heat olive oil in a soup kettle. Add onion pepper mix and jalapeños. When softened and beginning to brown, add the garlic. When garlic is fragrant, add all remaining ingredients except the corn meal.
Bring to a simmer. Stir over low heat until flavors meld. Adjust seasonings to taste. Stir in cornmeal.
Continue stirring until mixture becomes thick.