NATURE NATE’S HONEY CO. JOINS 7740DALLAS CAMPAIGN TO BENEFIT HEALTHCARE AND RESTAURANT COMMUNITY
The number-one branded honey company teams up with other North Texas businesses to save restaurant jobs and show support to brave healthcare community
MCKINNEY, TEXAS – April 8, 2020 –Nature Nate’s Honey Co., the number-one branded honey company in the U.S. and producer of 100% pure, raw & unfiltered honey, announces today they have joined the 7740Dallas campaign to support North Texas healthcare workers and the local restaurant community.
The 7740Dallas campaign provides hospital staff daily meals at seven of the largest hospitals in Dallas, Texas, beginning April 1 through May 31. In addition, the campaign will also provide meals to staff at the pop-up hospital at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas. The campaign is structured to support seven hospitals that support seven restaurants by 40 businesses (7740).
Throughout the campaign, a total of 24,339 meals will be delivered to COVID-19 hospital wards by the following restaurants:
- Wild Salsa
- Babe’s Chicken
- HG SPLY
- Lockwood Distilling Co.
- ChopHouse Burger
- Red Stix
Staff at the following hospitals will receive the meals:
- UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Dallas
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Plano
- Children’s Medical Center Dallas
- Pop-up hospital at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas
“During this season of unrest and uncertainty, it’s more important than ever to contribute to organizations that are finding creative and meaningful ways to support those impacted by this virus,” said Nathan Sheets, Nature Nate’s President and CEO. “As a company, it’s in our culture to measure our success by how much we give, and the 7740Dallas campaign is just one small way we can show our love and support to our local North Texas community.”
Amidst these unprecedented times due to the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, Nature Nate’s has been on a mission to uplift and support organizations and communities most in need, including women, children, doctors, nurses and other hospital staff. In addition to participation in the 7740Dallas campaign, the company has also committed to serving in the following ways:
- Coordinating meal delivery to the Genesis Women’s Shelter. For the time being, Genesis has postponed all non-essential groups from entering the facilities, including volunteers who routinely prepare and serve meals.
- Donating 10,000 Raw Energy Honey Packets to caregivers at Parkland Hospital. Raw honey has the benefit of being a natural, single ingredient energy source.The packets will be given to doctors, nurses and staff as a quick snack or boost of energy during a long shift.
- Continuing to reach out to community partners of Nature Nate’s Honey Gives Hope corporate giving program to assess immediate needs and the long-term impact of the virus.
About Nature Nate’s
Since 1972, Nature Nate’s has been dedicated to offering honey as nature intended – 100% Pure, Raw & Unfiltered. Arriving in its most natural form, this honey is closest to its original provision from the hive. Nature Nate’s adheres to strict quality-control standards, sourcing honey from trusted beekeepers and minimally processing it to ensure the honey retains all its natural benefits. Nature Nate’s promises an undivided commitment to providing the highest quality product to you and your family’s dining table – a farmer’s market quality honey, available year-round. For more information, visit www.naturenates.com.