Hot Honey Mustard Chicken Sandwich
Yield 4 servings
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 pkg. PERDUE® Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- ½ cup Nature Nate’s 100% pure honey
- 2 Tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp tabasco sauce (add more for a little more heat)
- 4 sesame seed buns
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 leaves of bib lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
Step 1: Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium high heat. Season chicken with olive oil, salt and pepper. Grill for 7 to 8 minutes on one side flip over and grill for another 7 to 8 minutes. Chicken is done when a meat thermometer inserted in the center reaches 170°F.
Step 2: Mix honey sauce ingredients together and set aside.
Step 3: Coat each breast with sauce.
Step 4: Spread 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise on each sesame seed bun. Layer with Bibb lettuce, tomato, and onion. Top with chicken, more Hot Honey Mustard sauce and the bun topper. Serve warm with extra Honey mustard sauce on the side.