Honey Pork and Nectarine Skewers
Yield 4 Servings
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Total Time 25 Minutes
- 2 lb boneless, thick-cut pork chops, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Freshly squeeze juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- ½ cup Nate’s 100% Pure Honey, divided
- 2 barely ripe nectarines or peaches, pitted and cut into wedges
- 8 wooden skewers
- ¼ cup fresh chopped basil
- Salt and pepper, if desired
Preheat grill to medium-high. In a medium bowl, stir together cubed pork, lime juice, salt, pepper and ¼ cup honey. Skewer 4 pieces of pork, alternating with nectarine wedges, on each skewer.
Grill for 5-7 minutes per side or until pork is cooked through. Drizzle honey over skewers and garnish with basil. Salt and pepper to taste, if desired. Serve warm.