Honey-Wasabi Deviled Eggs
Prep Time 10-15 minutes
Total Time 8 minutes
- 6 eggs, hard boiled, peeled and cooled
- 1 teaspoon Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 3-4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped fine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Cut eggs in half, horizontally. Gently remove yolks and place them in a bowl with remaining ingredients. Mash well. Season to taste. Add mayonnaise to achieve desired texture. Spoon into a pastry bag with a wide tip*. Place eggs on a platter or into a tart tin. (They stand upright and fit perfectly in the tart tin!) Garnish with extra parsley and green onion slices. Makes 1 dozen.
*If you don’t have a pastry bag, just spoon the filling into a sturdy plastic bag. Cut off one of the tips and squeeze the filling through the hole.