Grilled Honey Plum Pizza
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 plums, pitted and sliced
- 4 tablespoons Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey
- 2 whole wheat flatbreads or pitas
- 4 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup bitter greens (escarole, frisee, mache or arugula)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- ½ small shallot, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, as needed
Drizzle plums with two tablespoons of honey. Grill plums on medium-high until browned. Turn grill to medium-low.
On the flatbread, spread goat cheese and layer the grilled plums and tomatoes. Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place pizzas on the grill, cooking until flatbread is golden brown on the bottom. Transfer to serving plate. Top with greens of choice.
In a small bowl, whisk together two tablespoons honey, olive oil, vinegar and shallot. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Drizzle over pizzas and serve.