Yield 6 Servings
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Total Time 10 Minutes
- 2 cups green grapes (eyeballs)
- 2 cups green apple, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups honeydew melon, cut into small pieces
- 2-3 drops green food coloring
- ½ cup Nate’s 100% Pure Honey
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice, optional
Place rinsed grapes and cut fruit into 6 serving cups.
Stir food coloring into honey. Add lemon juice if desired. (The slime is thicker and gooier without the lemon juice.) Spoon the green slime over the fruit.
Note: This is really good with plain Greek yogurt that has some honey stirred into it.