Yield 6 servings
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 cups green grapes (eyeballs)
- 2 cups green apple, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups honeydew melon, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey
- 2-3 drops green food coloring
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, optional
Place cut fruit and rinsed grapes into 6 serving cups.
Stir food coloring into honey.
Add lemon juice if desired. (The slime is thicker and gooier without the lemon juice).
Spoon the green slime over the fruit.
Note: This is really good with plain Greek yogurt that has some honey stirred into it.