Chocolate Dipped Apple Pops
Yield 18 Pops
Prep Time 15 Minutes
Total Time 30 Minutes
- 2 large apples (granny smith, gala or honeycrisp)
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
- ½ cup raw almond butter
- ¼ cup Nates 100% Pure Honey
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp naturally colored sprinkles
- Also needed: 18 sucker sticks
Core and slice apples, creating ¾-inch thick slices. Drizzle with lemon juice. Gently pat each slice dry with a clean paper towel. Pierce each apple with a sucker stick.
In a small bowl, stir together almond butter and honey.
In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil together until smooth.
Spread a small amount of honey-almond mixture atop each apple slice.
Dip in chocolate, decorate with sprinkles. Transfer to a parchment-lined paper. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!