Chocolate Dipped Apple Pops
Yield 18 pops
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 large apples (granny smith, gala or honeycrisp)
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
- ½ cup raw almond butter
- ¼ cup Nature Nates Raw & Unfiltered Honey
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp naturally colored sprinkles
- Also needed: 18 sucker sticks
Core and slice apples, creating 3/4” thick slices.
Drizzle with lemon juice.
Gently pat each slice dry with a clean paper towel.
Pierce each apple with a sucker stick.
In a small bowl, stir together almond butter and honey.
In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil together until smooth.
Spread a small amount of honey-almond mixture atop each apple slice.
Dip in chocolate, decorate with sprinkles.
Transfer to a parchment-lined paper.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.