Chipotle-Honey Bison No Bean Chili
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 3 Tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium yellow or sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 pounds ground bison
- 2 (7 oz) cans chipotle chilis in adobo (chopped or pureed, if desired)
- 2 (32 oz) cans fireroasted crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ¾ teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey
- ½ cup fresh chopped cilantro
In a large pot, heat oil over high heat.
Add garlic and onion, cooking for 30-60 seconds until aromatic.
Add bison, cook and crumble until browned.
Add chilis, tomatoes, salt, cumin and pepper.
Heat until piping, stir in honey.
Garnish with cilantro.