Chipotle Honey Bison No-Bean Chili
Yield 12 Servings
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Total Time 25 Minutes
- 3 Tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium yellow or sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 lb ground bison
- Two 7 oz cans chipotle chilis in adobo (chopped or pureed, if desired)
- Two 32 oz cans fire-roasted, crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¾ tsp pepper
- ⅓ cup Nate’s 100% Pure Honey
- ½ cup fresh chopped cilantro
In a large pot, heat oil over high heat. Add garlic and onion, cooking for 30-60 seconds until aromatic.
Add bison, cook and crumble until browned. Add chilis, tomatoes, salt, cumin and pepper. Heat until piping hot, stir in honey.
Garnish with cilantro.