Pectin-Free, No-Cook, Honey-Sweetened Chia Jam
Yield 8 Servings
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Total Time 30 Minutes
- 12 oz berries, pitted cherries or peeled ripe peaches
- ¼-⅓ cup Nate’s 100% Pure Honey
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice, cardamom or ginger (optional)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
In a blender or food processor, blend fruit, honey, spices and vanilla extract together until pureed. Then, stir in chia seeds.
Before serving, allow to sit for 20 minutes until thickened.
Store in fridge in an airtight container, and enjoy within 1 week.
A few of our favorite flavor combos:
- Spiced Cherry (Cherries + Garam Masala)
- Berry Mango Mojito (Strawberries + Mango + Lime Zest)
- Spiced Peach (Peaches + Ginger + Cardamom)
- Blackberry Lemon (Blackberries + Vanilla + Nature Nate’s Lemon Flavored Honey)
- Raspberry Vanilla (Raspberries + Nature Nate’s Vanilla Flavored Honey)
SHARE WITH US
We’d love to see your yummy homemade jams in action. Be sure to post on social media and tag us @naturenates.