Cauliflower-Crusted Honey-Kissed Pizza
Yield 1 large pizza
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 60 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped in food processor until resembles coarse meal (makes about 2 cups)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 medium sized red onion, sliced very thin
- 2 tablespoons Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey, plus 2 tablespoons
- 3 ounces prosciutto ham, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 3 ounces crumbled gorgonzola cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine 2 cups cauliflower with remaining ingredients.
When well combined, spread into a pizza crust shape on a well oiled baking sheet, or on parchment paper. Bake for 30 minutes, until golden.
Evenly distribute cheese over the crust.
Toss all remaining ingredients in a bowl with 2 of the tablespoons of honey.
Divide topping and cover pizza.
Bake for about 15 minutes, until very golden and ham begins to slightly char on edges.
Drizzle with remaining honey.
Slice and serve.
Makes 1 large pizza.