Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1 cup sweet potato cubes*
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half
- 1/2 cup Nature Nate’s Raw and Unfiltered Honey
- pepper or Asian Five Spice
Bacon wrap these other delicious flavors for some tasty options:
- 1 cup shrimp, raw, deveined and peeled
- 12 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 24 apricots, pitted and stuffed with goat cheese
- 1 chicken breast, diced (garnish with sesame seeds)
Wrap sweet potato cubes with halved bacon slices.
Place on parchment-lined baking sheet.
Drizzle with ¼ cup honey, sprinkle with pepper or sprinkle with spice.
Bake in an oven heated to 425ºF for 18-25 minutes, or until tender.
Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Serve it honey for dipping.