Sweet and Spicy Bloody Mary
Yield 1 Drink
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Total Time 10 Minutes
- ½ cup Nate’s 100% Pure Honey
- 1-2 dried hot chilis like Fresno or Thai
- 4 oz tomato juice
- 1 lemon wedge (¼ lemon)
- 3 oz vodka
- 6 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of Chipotle Tabasco®
- Pinch of celery salt
- Celery stalk or extra lemon wedge for garnish
In a small saucepan, combine the honey and chilis, and simmer for five minutes. Turn off the heat, and allow to cool. Scoop out the chilis, and store the hot honey in a glass container at room temperature for up to a month.
In a tumbler, combine the tomato juice, juice from the lemon wedge, vodka, Worcestershire, Chipotle Tabasco®, celery salt and 1 tablespoon hot honey, and stir to combine. Taste and adjust the honey and celery salt. Pour over ice, and garnish with celery stalk or lemon wedge.