Snap Pea Burrata Toast
Yield 4 Servings
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Total Time 10 Minutes
- 2 4-oz balls of burrata at room temperature
- 8 oz sugar snap peas
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp Nate’s Hot Honey
- 4 large slices of sourdough bread
- Flaky sea salt for finishing
Slice peas on a bias into quarter-inch pieces. Toss with 2 Tbsp olive oil, mint, lemon zest, kosher salt, hot honey. Set aside.
Heat a grill pan or skillet to medium high heat. Brush the sourdough slices on both sides with the remaining 2 Tbsp olive oil and grill until golden.
Slice and spread one half of a burrata ball onto each piece of toasted sourdough.
Scoop even amounts of the pea mixture over the top of each of the toasts. Finish with a sprinkle of flaky sea salt to taste.