Honey Lemon Chicken Wraps
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 3 tablespoons Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey
- ½ teaspoon poppy seeds
- 6 butter lettuce leaves
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- ¼ cup microgreens or cilantro
- 1 ½ cups cooked jasmine or sticky rice (optional)
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt coconut oil. Add garlic and cook until aromatic, about 30-45 seconds. Add diced chicken and soy sauce to the pan, sautéing until chicken is barely pink. Add lemon zest and honey. Turn heat to medium and cook until honey is caramelized. Toss in poppy seeds.
Serve in lettuce leaves (with rice, if desired). Top with julienned carrots, a fresh squeeze of lemon juice and microgreens as garnish.