Ham and Honey Mustard Sliders
Yield 6 Servings
Prep Time 15 Minutes
Total Time 15 Minutes
- 2 Tbsp Nate’s 100% Pure Honey
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper, optional
- 6 whole wheat slider buns
- ½ lb sliced deli ham
- 6 slices Havarti or Muenster cheese
- 1 cup leafy greens
Combine honey, cream cheese, garlic powder, mustard and cayenne pepper. Blend well.
Spread the honey mixture on the inside of the slider buns. Place the ham, cheese and greens on the bottom half of the buns. Cover with the top half of the bun and serve.