10-Minute Satay Chicken Bowl
Yield 1 Serving
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Total Time 5 Minutes
- 1 grilled chicken breast, diced
- 2 Nate’s Honey Minis (about 2 Tbsp honey)
- 2 Tbsp creamy organic peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- 1 Tbsp peanuts
- ½ red jalapeno, sliced (optional)
- Fresh cilantro or basil leaves for garnish
In a small skillet, over medium heat, cook chicken, honey, peanut butter and soy sauce until chicken is coated in sauce, about five minutes.
In a microwave-safe bowl, heat cauliflower rice in a microwave on high until warm, about 2 minutes. Stir in cilantro, lime and salt.
Spoon cauliflower rice into serving bowl. Top with chicken, carrots, peanuts and jalapeno. Garnish with cilantro or basil, if desired.
NOTE: Swap out the cauliflower rice for quinoa for added protein.