Zoodles and Grilled Rosemary-Honey Chicken
Yield 2 Servings
Prep Time 15 Minutes
Total Time 30 Minutes
- 2 uncooked boneless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup, plus 1 Tbsp Nate’s 100% Pure Honey, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, very finely chopped
- 2 cups spiralized zucchini
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 4 large basil leaves, very finely chopped
- ½ cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp toasted pine nuts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat grill to medium heat. Salt and pepper chicken breasts.
Whisk together ¼ cup honey and garlic, baste chicken with honey mixture. Grill chicken, basting with honey, until chicken is cooked through. Allow to cool slightly before slicing.
In a large bowl, toss zucchini noodles with 1 tablespoon honey, olive oil, vinegar, basil and tomatoes. Serve topped with sliced chicken.
Garnish with pine nuts and salt and pepper to taste.