White Honey Sangria
Yield 8 Servings
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Total Time 10 Minutes
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup Nate’s 100% Pure Honey
- 64 oz bottle white grape juice
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- ½ cup fresh pomegranate arils
- 1 green apple, diced (optional)
- 2-4 sprigs fresh rosemary
In a small pot, heat together lemon juice and honey, just until honey is dissolved. Transfer to a large glass pitcher and add grape juice. Stir to mix well. Add fruit.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight, so flavors can meld. Serve in wine glasses, garnished with rosemary sprig.
Want to use those leftover pomegranate arils or cranberries?
Here’s a sophisticated take on ants on a log that you won’t want to miss.