White Bean and Chicken Chili
Yield 12 Servings
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Total Time 20 Minutes
- 3 Tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium yellow or sweet onion, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 2 lb rotisserie chicken, deboned and chopped
- Two 15 oz cans cannellini beans and/or butter beans, drained
- Two 7 oz cans chopped green, fire-roasted chilis
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 16 oz container sour cream
- 3 Tbsp Nate’s 100% Pure Honey
- ½ cup green onions (optional)
- ¼ cup fresh chopped cilantro (optional)
In a large pot, heat oil over high heat. Add garlic and onion and cook for 30-60 seconds until aromatic.
Whisk flour into broth. Add to the pot, whisking until the mixture begins to thicken. Add chicken, beans, chilis, pepper and cayenne. Cook until the mixture is almost boiling.
Stir in sour cream and honey. Heat until thick and piping hot. Garnish with green onions and cilantro, if desired.