Watermelon Burrata Salad
Yield 4 Servings
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Total Time 20 Minutes
- 1 small watermelon, sliced into four, 1-inch pieces
- ⅓ cup Nate’s 100% Pure Honey, divided
- 2 cups arugula
- ¼ cup purple onions, finely diced
- ½ cup blueberries and/or pitted cherries
- 2 cobs cooked fresh corn, kernels cut and cobs discarded
- 2 balls of burrata cheese, halved
- ¼ cup white or peach balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh chopped basil
- Salt and pepper
Heat grill to high. Brush each watermelon slice with honey. Grill until grill marks char the fruit. Flip and cook until second side is warm. Remove and cool slightly. Place on serving plates.
Top each slice with arugula, onions, blueberries or cherries and corn. Place a burrata half in the center. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon vinegar. Garnish with basil, and add salt and pepper to taste.