Our Production Facilities
- Honey bottles are 100% recyclable
- Bottles are BPA free
- Labels are biodegradable
- Honey packets are 100% recyclable
- Shipping boxes are made with 100% recycled material and are 100% recyclable
- All waste materials generated on-site are recycled, including all boxes, packaging materials, paper, bottles and caps
- Our production facility runs on local recycled water
- Consolidated shipping initiatives save resources and emissions between facilities
- High-quality insulation maximizes energy efficiency
- Energy and resource efficiency policies followed in day-to-day operations
- Recycle bins throughout
- Other supplies, including computers and hardware, toner and ink cartridges, are recycled monthly
- All surplus supplies and inventory are donated to local organizations
Our honey comes from nature – as close as you can get to honey straight from the hive. Although we are not beekeepers, we are big supporters of them. We partner with more than 200 beekeepers and test each batch to ensure its quality. Then, we lightly warm, gently strain and bottle it up. Read more about how we get honey from the hive to the bottle here.
The real deal. Certified.
We work very hard to maintain the highest level of quality assurance and product excellence. Just ask the folks who certify for these things. They don’t just give these certifications out. And you can’t just put them wherever you want. It’s strict. And we’re proud to display them on our labels because they stand for the things we value. Authentic. Pure. And natural.