Strawberry Corn Cake
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey
- 1 (15 oz) can creamed corn
- 1 (8.5 oz) packet cornbread mix
- 1/4 cup coconut milk or buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and halved
In a cast iron pan, melt butter.
Add 1/4 cup honey.
Bring to a boil, then add corn, cornbread and milk.
Place strawberries on top.
Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes, or until center is set.
While still warm, drizzle with honey and allow to soak into the cake.