Raspberry Froyo Bites
Yield 6 servings
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 8 hours and 15 minutes
For the crust:
- 1/2 cup gluten-free pretzel crumbs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 Tbsp Nature Nate’s pure honey
For the filling:
- 1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Nature Nate’s pure honey
For the topping:
- ¼ cup Nature Nate’s pure honey
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
In a bowl, stir together pretzel crumbs, almond flour, and 3 Tbsp honey. Pat mixture into a 6-count muffin tin lined with silicone cupcake wrappers.
In a large bowl, stir together yogurt and 1/3 cup honey. Spoon yogurt mixture on top of crusts.
In a small bowl, stir together ¼ cup honey and raspberries. Spoon on top of the yogurt mixture in each cup. Freeze overnight until firm. For best results, remove from the freezer 5-10 minutes before serving.