Pumpkin Toast with Chia Almond Butter
Yield 2-3 servings
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup almond butter, melted
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 Tbsp Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey
- 2-3 slices toast
- 1/2 cup organic chocolate chips
- Orange sprinkles (optional)
- Lime zested into curlicues (optional)
- Mint leaves (optional)
In a medium bowl, melt almond butter in microwave, just until softened.
Stir in pumpkin puree, chia, pumpkin pie spice and honey.
Spread onto toast.
Decorate with chocolate chips, sprinkles, lime zest and mint leaves, if desired.
Note: If you can find our Nature Nate’s Vanilla Flavored Honey in a store near you, give that flavor a try in this recipe!