Overnight Oatmeal & Pineapple Bowl
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time Overnight
For the Overnight Oatmeal:
- 1/3 cup full-fat coconut milk, coconut cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 3 Tablespoons Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch salt
- Pinch cinnamon
For the Fruit Bowl:
- 1 pineapple, cut into two halfs, greens removed, centers hollowed
- 1 cup berries, kiwi and/or pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup granola (optional)
- 2-4 Tbsp Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey
At least 12 hours before serving, whisk together coconut milk, oats, chia, almond milk, honey, vanilla, salt and cinnamon. Place in an airtight container, cover, and refrigerate.
To serve, spoon overnight oatmeal into pineapple bowls. Top with fruits and granola.
Drizzle with honey and enjoy!