Overnight Oatmeal & Pineapple Bowl
Yield 2 Servings
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Total Time Overnight
- ⅓ cup full-fat coconut milk, coconut cream or plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- ⅔ cup almond milk
- 3 Tbsp Nate’s 100% Pure Honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pineapple, cut in half, greens removed, centers hollowed
- 1 cup berries, kiwi and/or pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup granola (optional)
- 2-4 Tbsp Nate’s 100% Pure Honey
At least 12 hours before serving, whisk together coconut milk, oats, chia seeds, almond milk, honey, vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon. Place in an airtight container, cover and refrigerate.
To serve, spoon overnight oatmeal into pineapple bowls. Top with fruits and granola.
Drizzle with honey and enjoy!