Nature Nate’s Honey Co. Donates to 25 Shelters & Non-Profit Organizations across the U.S.
The number-one branded honey company honors 25 years of business by donating to women’s, children’s and homeless shelters and non-profit organizations in 25 cities
MCKINNEY, TEXAS – December 22, 2021 – Nature Nate’s Honey Co., the number-one branded honey company in the U.S. and producer of 100% pure, raw & unfiltered honey, announces today that it is donating to 25 women’s, children’s and homeless shelters and non-profit organizations that uplift their communities across the country. Entering its 25th year of business, Nature Nate’s goal with these donations is to sweeten the lives of individuals and families in 25 cities through the company’s corporate giving initiative, Honey Gives Hope.
“As we look ahead to our 25th year at Nature Nate’s Honey Co., it’s more important than ever to be impactful with the resources entrusted to us,” said Nathan Sheets, Founder and CEO of Nature Nate’s. “As a company, it’s in our nature to share and support local organizations that help families and communities in need. We are honored to be able to make an impact in so many cities around the country.”
To enable this large-scale donation, Nature Nate’s partnered with VOMO, a cloud-based volunteer management software that helps organizations and companies recruit new volunteers, improve communication, optimize the user experience and convert volunteers into donors. In partnership with Nature Nate’s, VOMO is facilitating and executing donations to the following organizations:
- Alternatives For Girls (Detroit, Mich.)
- Camp Noah (Minneapolis, Minn.)
- City Lights Ministry (Charlotte, N.C.)
- Dress for Success Indianapolis (Indianapolis, Ind.)
- Dress for Success Tampa (Miami, Fla.)
- Family Rescue (Chicago, Ill.)
- First Light (Birmingham, Ala.)
- Fresh Start Women’s Foundation (Phoenix, Ariz.)
- Genesis Women’s Shelter (Dallas, Texas)
- Haven House Services (Raleigh, N.C.)
- LA Dream Center (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- LSS Network of Hope (Columbus, Ohio)
- Manna – The Durango Soup Kitchen (Denver, Colo.)
- My Sister’s Place Women’s Center (Baltimore, Md.)
- One Heart for Women & Children (Orlando, Fla.)
- Rosie’s Place (Boston, Mass.)
- Shalom House (Harrisburg, Pa.)
- Siena House (New York, N.Y.)
- Small Things (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- The Drake House (Atlanta, Ga.)
- The Hub Las Vegas (Las Vegas, Nev.)
- The Landing (Houston, Texas)
- The Switch Anti-Trafficking (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Union Mission Ministries (Richmond, Va.)
- Women’s Lunch Place (Boston, Mass.)
Throughout the year, Nature Nate’s has continued to leverage the Honey Gives Hope program to benefit non-profits, ministries, hospitals, and schools to give back in a way that is as pure, raw and unfiltered as the honey they bottle. For more information about long-standing partnerships and demands-based response initiatives, visit: https://www.naturenates.com/honey-gives-hope/.
About Nature Nate’s
Since 1972, Nature Nate’s has been dedicated to offering honey as nature intended – 100% Pure, Raw & Unfiltered. Arriving in its most natural form, this honey is closest to its original provision from the hive. Nature Nate’s adheres to strict quality-control standards, sourcing honey from trusted beekeepers and minimally processing it to ensure the honey retains all its natural benefits. Nature Nate’s promises an undivided commitment to providing the highest quality product to you and your family’s dining table – a farmer’s market quality honey, available year-round. For more information, visit www.naturenates.com.