Honey-Roasted Butternut Sesame Squash
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey
- 3-4 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large (4-5 pound) butternut squash (peeled, seeded and cubed)
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- cilantro for garnish (if desired)
Heat oven to 400ºF.
In a large bowl, stir together coconut oil, honey and garlic.
Add squash, tossing until coated.
Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Salt and pepper lightly.
Place in oven and roast for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until golden brown.
Drizzle with sesame oil, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Garnish with cilantro, if desired.