Honey-Roasted Butternut Sesame Squash
Yield 4-5 Servings
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Total Time 35 Minutes
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup Nate’s 100% Pure Honey
- 3-4 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large (4-5 lb) butternut squash (peeled, seeded and cubed)
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cilantro for garnish (if desired)
Heat oven to 400ºF.
In a large bowl, stir together coconut oil, honey and garlic. Add squash, tossing until coated. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Salt and pepper lightly.
Place in oven and roast for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until golden brown.
Drizzle with sesame oil, sprinkle with sesame seeds. Salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.