Honey Whiskey Pineapple Cocktail
Yield 1 Serving
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Total Time 10 Minutes
- 1½ oz Texas blended whiskey (TX brand recommended)
- 1 oz fresh or canned unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 1½ oz honey syrup, recipe below
- 2 oz Nate’s 100% Pure Honey
- 2 oz water
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the whiskey, pineapple juice, lemon juice and honey syrup, and shake vigorously for 30-60 seconds. Strain into a martini glass or pour over a large ice cube in an old fashioned glass. Serve with a slice of lemon rind.
Pour the honey and water into a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir and refrigerate until cool. Makes 4 ounces of Honey Syrup.
Looking for a fun pairing with a punch of fruit flavors?
Try this toast overflowing with more fresh fruit.