Honey Whiskey Pineapple Cocktail
Yield One cocktail
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 ½ oz Texas blended Whiskey (TX Brand recommended)
- 1 oz fresh or caned unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice (one lemon)
- 1 ½ oz Nature Nate’s 100% pure honey syrup, recipe below
- 2 oz Nature Nate’s pure honey
- 2 oz water
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the whiskey, pineapple juice, lemon juice and honey syrup, and shake vigorously for 30 seconds to a minute. For a strong drink, strain into a martini glass, or pour over a large ice cube in an old fashioned glass. Serve with a slice of lemon rind.
Pour the honey and water into a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for one minute. Stir and refrigerate until cool. Makes 4 oz of honey syrup.