Honey Popcorn Balls
Yield 24 Popcorn Balls
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Total Time 10 Minutes
- 7 quarts popped popcorn (28 cups)
- 1 cup Nate’s 100% Pure Honey
- ¼ cup cold water
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp butter, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted and well chopped
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 1 Tbsp solid shortening or vegetable oil
In a heavy saucepan, heat honey, water and salt to 235°F on a candy thermometer. Add 2 tablespoons butter and vanilla extract.
Pour slowly onto popcorn. When cool enough to handle, add cranberries and walnuts.
Use remaining butter to coat hands. With buttered hands, stir together all and press into 24 baseball-sized popcorn balls.
Melt white chocolate with the shortening or oil. Drizzle over the popcorn balls.