Honey Peanut Butter Apple Panini
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 9 minutes
- 1/4 cup Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey
- 1/4 cup peanut or almond butter
- 4 slices cinnamon swirl bread
- 8 very thin slices green apple
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
Stir together honey and nut butter. Spread the mixture on half of both pieces of the bread. Layer the apple slices on top. Sandwich the apples between the nut-buttered sides of the bread. Spread butter on the outside of each slice of bread.
Place on panini grill, and grill until golden brown, about 4 minutes.