Honey Pumpkin Spice Latte
Yield 2 Lattes
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Total Time 10 Minutes
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup + 1 Tbsp Nate’s Organic 100% Pure Honey
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp pure almond extract
- 1¼ cups cold brew coffee
- ¾ cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup nondairy whipped cream
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar (optional)
In a saucepan, heat pumpkin and ⅓ cup honey together, whisking constantly until mixture begins to boil. Whisk in pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, almond extract, coffee and almond milk. Heat until steaming.
Top with whipped cream, drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with coconut sugar, if desired. Enjoy!
Looking for a seasonal bite to go with your PSL?
Don’t miss out on these pumpkin spice cake balls.