Honey Pumpkin Spice Latte
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp Nature Nate’s pure honey
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp pure almond extract
- 1 1/4 cup cold brew coffee
- 3/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup nondairy whipped cream
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar (optional)
In a saucepan, heat pumpkin and 1/3 cup honey together, whisking constantly until mixture begins to boil. Whisk in spice, vanilla, almond extract, coffee, and almond milk. Heat until steaming.
Top with whipped cream, drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with coconut sugar, if desired. Enjoy!
Looking for a seasonal bite to go with your PSL?
Don’t miss out on these pumpkin spice cake balls.