Grilled Honey Pears
Yield 6 Servings
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Total Time 10 Minutes
- 2 large ripe pears, cored and wedged
- 12 rosemary stems or wooden skewers
- ⅓ cup Nate’s 100% Pure Honey, divided
- ¼ cup shaved Manchego cheese
- Salt and pepper, if desired
Preheat grill to medium-high. If using rosemary stems instead of skewers, pull leaves from the top ¾ of each stem. Skewer pears. Drizzle with half of honey.
Grill until tender and golden around edges. Transfer grilled pears to a serving platter. Immediately drizzle with remaining honey and sprinkle with cheese. Salt and pepper lightly, if desired.