Grilled Tomato-Salmon Skewers
Yield 4-6 servings
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 pint tri-colored tomatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon filet, cubed
- 1/2 cup Nature Nate’s Raw and Unfiltered Honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Nonstick coconut oil or olive oil spray
- Fresh chopped basil, for garnish
Thread tomatoes and salmon cubes on a 4” bamboo skewer.
Drizzle with honey.
Generously sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Spray generously with coconut oil spray, to keep salmon from sticking to grill.
Cook on a hot grill until salmon is cooked through.
Garnish with basil.
Serve and enjoy!
**For additional flavoring, add a few lemon wedges to the skewers.