Bacon-Wrapped Chicken and Asparagus Rollups
Yield 4 Servings
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Total Time 35 Minutes
- 4 chicken breasts, pounded to ½ inch thick
- 6 garlic cloves, very finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 16 oz asparagus
- 8 slices peppered bacon (uncooked)
- ½ cup Nate’s 100% Pure Honey
- Special equipment: small skewers
Preheat oven to 375ºF. On a parchment-lined workspace, lay pounded chicken breasts flat. Sprinkle with garlic, generously salt and pepper.
Lay a bunch of asparagus near the edge of 1 chicken breast. Firmly roll the chicken around asparagus. Wrap tightly with 2 slices of bacon. Secure with a toothpick. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Repeat with all chicken pieces. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the center meat is fully cooked.
Serve with brown rice, cauliflower rice or mashed potatoes and a big green salad on the side, if desired.