Bacon Wrapped Chicken and Asparagus Rollups
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts, pounded to ½” thick
- 6 garlic cloves, very finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 16 oz asparagus
- 8 slices peppered bacon (uncooked)
- ½ cup Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey
- special equipment: small skewers
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
On a parchment-lined workspace, lay pounded chicken breasts flat.
Sprinkle with garlic, generously salt and pepper.
Lay a bunch of asparagus near the edge of one chicken breast.
Firmly roll the chicken around asparagus.
Wrap tightly with two slices of bacon.
Secure with a toothpick.
Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Repeat with all chicken pieces.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the center meat is fully cooked.
Serve with brown rice, cauliflower rice or mashed potatoes and a big green salad on the side, if desired.