Antipasto Muffaletta Sandwich
Yield 2 sandwiches (to share!)
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 ciabatta rolls, sliced in half
- 4 tablespoons of 3-Ingredient Spread with Nature Nate’s Honey
- 2 large slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup artichoke hearts, sliced
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup peppadew peppers
- 1/4 cup roasted garlic
- 6-8 large leaves fresh basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Place ciabatta rolls on a parchment-lined baking sheet, open side up. Add mozzarella slices on the bottom half of each roll. Toast in oven until the cheese is melted and bread is golden brown around the edges.
Remove from oven and spread sun-dried tomato & honey spread on top half of each roll. Layer remaining ingredients atop melted mozzarella. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Assemble sandwich with top bun.