Feel that New Orleans vibe with this muffaletta-inspired sandwich. With airy ciabatta rolls, savory mozzarella, spicy garlic and a spread of sun-dried tomatoes and honey, this antipasto sandwich is a lunchtime essential and quick to make.
2 Sandwiches (to share!)
- 2 ciabatta rolls, sliced in half
- 2 large slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 4 Tbsp of 3-Ingredient Spread with Nate’s 100% Pure Honey
- ⅓ cup artichoke hearts, sliced
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup peppadew peppers
- ¼ cup roasted garlic
- 6-8 large leaves fresh basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 450°F. Place ciabatta rolls on a parchment-lined baking sheet, open side up. Add mozzarella slices on the bottom half of each roll. Toast in oven until the cheese is melted and bread is golden brown around the edges.
Remove from oven and spread sun-dried tomato & honey spread on top half of each roll. Layer remaining ingredients atop melted mozzarella. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Assemble sandwich with top bun.
Ridiculously Good Taste.
Confidently, the Most Trusted Honey.