5 Minute Cheese Plate
Yield 4 Servings
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Total Time 10 Minutes
- 1 bunch black grapes
- 2 (4-5 oz each) wedges of semi-soft cheese (Toscano, cheddar, Fontina, Gorgonzola, etc)
- 1/3 cup Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey with Comb
- 1/2 cup candied pecans, walnuts or cashews
- 2/3 cup mixed olives
- 1 sliced baguette or 8-10 oz crackers (gluten-free, if desired)
- Fresh rosemary for garnish
Arrange grapes and cheese on a large serving platter.
Spoon honey and honeycomb atop one wedge of cheese.
Add nuts, olives and crackers to the platter.
Garnish with rosemary.