From the Farm:
Summer 2022 Marketing Internship at Nate’s
Looking to put your marketing education to work and give yourself a competitive edge in the business world? Intern at Nature Nate’s Honey Co. and learn first-hand from marketing experts for the #1 Branded Honey Company.
Type: Part-time, 20 hours a week
Weekly Commitment: Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 1:00pm
Duration: June 1 – July 29
Deadline to apply: February 28
Here is a taste of what you’ll be doing:
- Over the course of 8 weeks, you will collaborate on impactful business projects and gain valuable hands-on experience while learning from experienced marketing professionals
- You will have the opportunity to assist in many aspects of marketing, including new product launches, marketing communication, and data analysis
- You will research and provide business analysis of category trends, competitive brands and general consumer packaged goods trends
- You will collaborate with cross-functional marketing team members: Shopper Marketing, Digital & Social Marketing, Brand and Creative Development, attending necessary meetings to develop an understanding of the work
- Over the entire span of the internship, interns will develop and present a full real-world omni-channel marketing campaign for Nate’s to execute in 2023
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree, graduating December 2022 – May 2024
- Preferred majors: Business – Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or a relevant degree
- Must have an interest in collaborating and working directly with the following departments:
- Shopper Marketing
- Digital & Social Marketing
- Brand Marketing
- Creative Development
- If you are submitting an application for the creative portion of the internship, you must submit a creative portfolio. Experience working with InDesign and the Adobe Creative Suite are critical for success in this internship.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0. Please include GPA on your resume
Think you can fly with the hive? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.